CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sunday, January 28, Our 4th Anniversary With Clay


Today, January 28, is our 4th anniversary with Clay. Four years since he tried out for American Idol. Four years since he first came into our hearts and now refuses to go away. Thank you for staying, Clay.

To remember our anniversary, let's remember the song that started it all, and think about some of the wonderful moments (via pictures) over the last 4 years.

"Always And Forever"

Always and forever
Each moment with you



Is just like a dream to me
That somehow came true, yeah



And I know tomorrow
Will still be the same



Cuz we got a life of love
That won't ever change and



Everyday love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away with a smile



Take time to tell me you really care
And we'll share tomorrow together



Ooh baby, I'll always love you forever



Ever, ever, ever
There'll always be sunshine
When I look at you



It's something I can't explain
Just the things that you do



If you get lonely
Call me and take



A second to give to me
That magic you make and



Everyday love me your own special way
Melt all my heart away with a smile



Take time to tell me you really care
And we'll share tomorrow together



Ooh baby, I'll always love you forever




Technorati tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Dianne Barbee said...

CDD,

Kudos to your celebration of the Clay Nation's "Take" anniversary! I love your overview of the past four years with photos of our singer and "Always and Forever" lyrics.

Happy Anniversary!

Caro

Unknown said...

Oh wow Jan! Wonderful post!

Anonymous said...

That was amazing! Thanks so much for letting us relive his journey!!!


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF