CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, November 03, 2006

"Gotcha!" - Claymates Clayvert Blogging Music Critic?

I don't ever recall this happening before. We seem to have Clayverted a music critic. On his blog "Instrumental Analysis" (warning: some PG-13 content on the rest of the blog), Joe writes:

Claymates (Clay Aiken fans call themselves this - and I am not making it up, I swear!) responded in droves to my using their man as an example of all that is wrong with pop music, like so many Islamic protesters firebombing embassies. Claymates are not to be trifled with! I am sorry for calling down a Clayslamic jihad upon myself. Always one to put my money where my mouth is, I listed to A Thousand Days (from Aiken’s A Thousand Different Ways) and I, um, kind of liked it. A little. Damn you Clay Aiken!!!
Technorati tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is excellent!!! See, if the critics will only take the time to listen to Clay sing before they start to bad mouth him, they will find how good he is too. And the ones that still won't admit it in public will still secretly like him... they can't help themselves.

v4clay said...

Excellent!!! See if the critics will only listen to Clay sing before they start bad mouthing him, they will see they actually like him too, and if they still won't come out in public to say so we know they will still sectretly like him... they can''t help themselves. :)


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF