CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Monday, October 16, 2006

Tyra Banks Show Associate Producer - Great Comments About Clay


California Clayfan at the Clackhouse apparently knows the Associate Producer of The Tyra Banks Show, and she talked with him the day after the recording of Clay's show. Below is the conversation, as first written up at The Clackhouse:

"Well, I called Marc, the Associate Producer, this morning to say I
was sorry I missed meeting him, and he said he was very busy in the producer's booth and couldn't leave to come up into the audience. I asked what they all thought about Clay's appearance on Tyra's show.

Of course, this guy had already been totally Clayverted thanks to spot sending him a DVD of some of Clay's recent interviews which she and I decided would help them discover what a great interview Clay would be for them. He watched that DVD and when I asked him last Wed. morning what he thought about the DVD, he told me "OMG, I love Clay. You guys have Clayverted me."

And then, in answer to my question about what everyone else thought about Clay, he said that everyone there on the show fell in love with him during the taping too and that Clay's demeanor on the show was so charming that no one wanted the show to end.

He then went on to tell me that my mentioning that Clay wanted to be a talk show host and maybe could interview his fans did give the Executive Producer and Tyra the idea of Clay interviewing her. They ran it by Roger and Clay, who liked the idea too, and it was used on the show instead of the fan segment. EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so exciting to hear because you wonder sometimes whether anything you say or do makes any difference. He said he shared all my suggestions and spot's DVD and it all helped a lot. How about that. (Thank goodness the show turned out so great or I wouldn't be sharing all this with you.)

Anyway, I asked about the fandom getting to see the whole show. And he said No. Unfortunately, they have two hours of footage and it will have to be edited down for the TV spot. And the leftovers can't be given to us either. I told him how disappointed we all would be, but he said all the best stuff for sure would be left in. And that he is pretty sure Tyra will have Clay on her show again one day soon.

He promised he would call me when he knows the date Clay's show is to be scheduled."
As we all know from reading the reviews of the clay fans who were lucky enough to be there, this is a show absolutely not to be missed! I'm sure many are disappointed that we won't get to see the whole 2 hours, but thankfully they did use the best of what was taped. Sounds like Tyra's crew was totally taken by Clay!!

No date has been announced yet for the show. We'll keep you posted.

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF