CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, June 16, 2006

New Hair Has The Power to Clayvert: gengen

The CB's gengen certainly has a story to tell. Read this cute Clayversion story!

Well today will have to go down in my history books.

I'm sorry this is long ....

I went to the hair salon today. Not something I do that often.
I've had the same stylist Margie for 6 years.
Of course she knows all about my Clay Aiken adventures, and
she knows alot about Clay whether she wants to or not.

In the beginning when I started talking about Clay she just
did the normal polite amuse the customer stuff. But since I told her about Bubel Aiken, Camp Gonzo, Unganda, Tsunami,
etc she has seemed more genuinely interested.

She always tells me that she thinks Clay has a good voice
but he's not her type. She doesn't think he is good looking.

Margie is 29 years old and she works in a very happening
hip upscale salon.
To still go to Margie I had to follow her to that salon.
Hate hate hate the prices and some of the styles they do
are nothing short of scary.
But I love Margie.

I certainly don't represent her normal
clients because my hair is salt n pepper ... and alot more
salt than pepper.

Well today I walk up to the front desk to announce my
arrival and Jennie (the girl on the desk) says OMG wait
until Margie sees it is you.

I'm thinking OK I know should have been back for a trim
6 weeks ago but I don't think my hair is that bad??

I sit and wait and out comes Margie literally bounding towards me. (here is the conversation)

Debbie I was just talking about you...

(me wondering why???)

You're early come on with me.

(Me following Margie .. past the stylists chairs, past the
color room, past the estheticians room, through the double
doors marked "staff only")

I'm now standing in a lounge like lunch room with about
7 other stylists.

Margie ... OK you have to tell us was that REALLY Clay Aiken
on American Idol?

I think it was.... (one girl says)

NO freakin way (another girl says)

They never announced it was him. (another girl)

The owner of the salon Antonio says ...I'm telling you it is.
I saw him on one of those entertainment shows and they
talked about his makeover.

I was actually standing there in this confusion of a conversation was it him or not.

I started to laugh and I said Yep that was Clay.

Well the room just burst at the seams with...

Really, that was Clay?

I thought he had spiky hair.

Wasn't he skinny and ugly?I saw him on AI years ago.

Wow that was CLAY.

When did he change his look?

Wasn't his hair red or blonde or something??

OMG he is gorgeous.

What did he do? Did he have some work done?

Did you see when he sang? He just looked so hawwt..

Did you see that kid? Wow he was so nice motioning him
to sing with him..

Did that kid (Michael) really not know he was coming on?

I didn't know Clay was so tall.

Has he gained weight or something?

and on and on and on.... the questions went.

So I filled them ALL in on the AI5 behind the scenes details,
Clay's new look his upcoming CD etc. I told them about the
web and where they could download stuff and see pics.

I TELL YOU THIS HAS TO BE PART OF THE
SHOCK AND AWE

CLAY ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED THEM!!!!

The best part was one girl ran and got this
Style book that is the HOT NEW looks on men in
Europe and England. And she shows me all these pictures of hair styled just like Clay's. Dark, razor edged, long bangs...

Now I'm getting asked all kinds of questions about Clay?

over and over Have you met him??

Now they want to know when the CD is coming...

Now it's my turn to get my hair cut. Margie and I continue
our Clay conversations and when we are done she says
come back here for just a second...

Well back through the "staff only" doors and I see
some girls huddled around a
laptop looking at pics of Clay and downloading Clack.

I wish I had a camera for the pics of the girls and for
a pic of my face when I opened those doors!

I wished I could have stayed longer and guided them into
Clay's beauty ... inside and out ... but I had to leave to
pick my son up from school.

I told Margie I will pop back next week.

All the way home I was thinking to myself .. after everything
Clay has done ... they don't "GET" him until he changes his
hair?

How did they miss how
amazing, and beautiful he has always been...

Just boggles me....
Technorati tags: , ,

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF