CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Gibsongirl27 Wins The Amazing Race Clay Aiken

The Clayboard's Gibsongirl27 was declared the official winner of The Amazing Race Clay Aiken Spring 2006. She finished the virtual race in only 1 hour 15 minutes!

Over 300 racers crossed the starting point at 8 PM EDT last night, while 60 Claymates crossed the finish line.

A list of the top 20 finishers have been posted and more results will be coming soon.

CDD, ClayReport and Clay Aiken- The Ideal Idol were official race sponsors.

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner and everyone who finished.
To the ones who sponsered; thank you. This had to be a lot of work.
I do have a complaint. When I got to the "break" I chose to keep going. It never let me, nor did it continue after 3 minutes. Bummer!

Anonymous said...

This was loads of fun! Congrats to the winner! I hope this will be done again sometime, but maybe this time the 'problems' would be worked out. I too got stuck at the first break. It did not automatically start after three minutes. I was really dissappointed since I was having so much fun! I know several others who also couldnt finish for this same reason. Thanks for all the hard work putting it together.


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF