CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Verizon Rep Loves Clay!

We found this really cute story from the CB's Claydreamer03. (FYI: I am working on the IWCY.com website with Claydreamer... check it out!)

I just got off the phone with Verizon Wireless.. my bill was a little "steep" and HE was working with me trying to see how I could lower my payments.. I was checking out my new website that I am working on while talking to him.. and as you enter it.. it starts playing.. IWCY..!!! LOUD.. I am like..."Oops, sorry about that..!" He said.. "Oh, thats okay, I love that song!" I said.."really, you know Clay?" He said, "Of course.. he is a very talented young man! I also read his book.. I was surprised to see all that coming from such a 'young man'...!!!!" I was so excited... He said.. "I keep checking to see when his new CD will be out..!!" I told him it looks like it will be sometime in May.." He was very happy to hear that... He knew all about Clays organizations and that he was a Unicef Embassador..!

OMG.. I am going to work, wasn't too happy about that.. BUT I AM SMILING NOW!!! This just MADE MY DAY!!!

Have a good day!



"absolutely" claydreamer

****EDITED TO UPDATE 03-01-06!!****

I was still having some trouble removing a game that was put on my husbands cell phone.. So, I had to go into the actual Verizon Store.. A young man came to up to help me and as we were going over.. (again).. what I had on my phone. He reminded me I was paying .99 per month for ring back tones.. (which are what people here instead of rings when they are calling me) Anyway.. I told him that I knew that and that I wanted to know WHEN were they going to get CLAY AIKEN ringbacks..??? He looked at me and said.. "OH, So you want people to hear INVISIBLE..HUH?" I told him.. "Wow, so you know Clay Aiken..huh? He said.. "OF COURSE!!" I was pleasantly surprised...to say the least.. Twice now at Verizon, there has been someone who mentioned something positive about Clay..!! I told him I would go home and tell everyone at the board to go to Verizon because they definately hire VERY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE!!! He smiled and said.. "THANKS!" (But he still doesn't know when they will get Clay on ring backs.. )

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF