CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, January 20, 2006

Clay Visits TV Show "Guiding Light"

Soap Opera Weekly reports in this week's issue (dated Jan. 31), on newsstands now, that Clay and some of his friends visited the set of Guiding Light.

From the CH's wyldflower:

ok, I am sorry if this was already posted but I was so excited to see it, I just gotta hurry and post it...

Since I made a vow not to buy the tabloids anymore, I just picked up the new Soap Opera weekly. I figured that was safe to buy, and Thursday is my "spend some me time to just read something fun" evening . Well, I opened it up and on the first page is Clay!!! At first I thought it was him with the guy he knows from AI/One life to live but nope. It was Clay/Quiana on the set of Guiding light!!! There is a pic with Clay and Quiana in the middle, surrounded by (charecter names) Tammy, Jonathon, Reva and Josh. it says:

Pop star Clay Aiken and his friend and backup singer Quiana Parler, a big Guiding Light fan, toured Springfield with a little help from Stephanie Gatschet (tammy), Tom Pelphrey (jonathon), Kim Zimmer (reva), and Robert Newman (Josh). "We had just finished shooting on the set and it was the end of the day", explained Gatschet. "We were getting ready to leave and I looked over and there's Clay Aiken. It turned out he was there showing two of his friends around. It was funny because we're all fans of his but he was there with his friend, who is a fan of ours. It was surreal. Clay, himself, was taking pictures of us with his friend!

I thought it was really cute!!!

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF