CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Interview With Youngest JNT Actor

ClayAikenKids.com recently got a chance to talk to 6th-grader Gregory Ellis who was hired by Clay to be part of the JNT concerts' storyline.

Gregory Ellis
Gregory Ellis is a sixth grader from Raleigh, NC. Gregory answered a few questions for my children to help us get to know him better. We thank he and his mother for allowing us this opportunity.

1. What is your full name?
Gregory Ravary Ellis

2. Where do you live?
Raleigh, North Carolina

3. Where were you born?
Basel, Switzerland

4. What is your favorite color?
Orange

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cookie Dough & Strawberry

6. What is your favorite Holiday memory?
Last year in Raleigh with my family and aunt and uncle and cousins,
and grandparents all together.

7. How big is your family?
My mom, dad, Brother Justin and sister Juliette.

8. What's your favorite kind of animal?
Polar Bear

9. What is your favorite Holiday song?
Christmastime and Songs for a winter night

10. Do you have a favorite holiday gift?
Ping pong table set

11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I like acting and singing, but if I can't do what I am doing now,
maybe a professional tennis player.

12. Do you have any pets?
Not anymore. I used to have a bunny, but I gave it away when I left for
the tour because it wasn't fair to the animal.

13. Do you play any sports?
Tennis, and soccer

14. What is your favorite school subject?
Social Studies

15. Of all the places you have ever been, what is your favorite place?
Corsica and Switzerland

16. What is your favorite movie?
Chronicles of Narnia, Lord Of The Rings

17. Do you play any musical instruments?
Not any more, I do not have the time, but I used to play the trumpet,
clarinet, piano and guitar.

18. What is your favorite book?
Eragon series

19. What is your favorite T.V. show?
I do not watch T.V., but once in a while I like to watch The Simpsons

20. What is your favorite Holiday?
Christmas

21. What is your favorite food?
My mom's cuisine! All types!

22. How many plays have you starred in?
Camelot " Tom of Warwick", Annie "Drake" and School House Rock " Joe", among others.

23. How many times have you rehearsed Joyful Noise?
During the two weeks before the tour started.

24. Do you have any allergies?
Not that I know of.

25. How many times have you messed up your lines?
I have never missed a line, but I have stumbled on them once in awhile.

26. What is your favorite hobby?
Listening to music.

27. Who are your best friends?
Classmates from school, but also my Big Bro!

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF