CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Clay Still in NYC - JNTII Coming to NYC

Apparently, Clay is still in New York (maybe trying to escape Hurricane Ophelia?) and and watched the movie Wicked with an unidentified girl wearing a sweater (some boards are calling her 'The Mysterious Sweater Girl' already). They managed to talk to Clay and Clay said they'd be at NYC's Beacon Theater for the Christmas Tour We have this report courtesy Clayversity.

Courtesy the CV's mustbeeme:

I thought by now this would be all over the boards but to my surprise I haven't seen anything posted!!!
Last night my friend (registered here but never posts) went to NYC to see Wicked....we made jokes about any Clay sightings that she was to call me asap!!! Well around 10pm my cell phone rang and when I saw the caller id # I knew something was up!!!! She was just leaving the theater ....she was on another planet by this time so it was hard to understand her.....she did manage to tell me that Clay was sitting 3 rows behind her!!!!! He was there with the mystery sweater girl ( I wonder whats more of a mystery the girl or the color of her sweater!! ) Anyway the guy that she was with went up to Clay at intermission and said my friend is one of your biggest fans!!!! She is very shy so lucky he was with her or else she would never have met him!! He asked her what her name was and he signed her playbill and she told him she saw him 6 times for the JBT...he asked her which shows and she doesnt remember what she said but she did manage to say that now she is waiting for the JNT2! He told her they were coming to NYC.....not MSG but the Beacon Theater!!! When she was leaving he was right in front of her ....all I heard over the phone was sreaming ....I guess I got a screamcert !!!! He was taking pictures with people outside and signing things...next thing she knew he was off in a black car!!!
She mentioned that he had on his glasses but I'll have to wait till I get to work to find out all the other details!!!!
Just checked ...the Beacon seats 2,800!!! I feel ticket stress already!!!

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF