CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, August 26, 2005

Clay Debuts New Song "Tears Run Dry" in Toronto

Clay debuted another song to thousands of excited Canadian fans last night in Toronto. As with Just You and 1000 Days, Tears Run Dry is a slow ballad. MP3s and Audios of this new song is available at AllThingsClayAiken.com.

Tears Run Dry
Tears Run Dry
Caught in a moment that won't let go,
Trying to find my way out.
When you're alone at a dead end road, might as well turn back around.
And I'm in the dark
Completely alone [could be "a complete unknown"]
Like a shadow thats turned to stone...
Trying to figure out
How two become one thing ever so alone

I'm broken. Wide open. You shattered all we had.
And I'm through with hoping, somehow I'm gonna put the pieces back.
I've cried me an ocean, now there's nothing left inside
I'm here not knowing.
Where do you go when tears run dry?

I close my eyes and I breathe you in,
Always and ever the same
How did we end up strangers again,
When I'm still dreaming your name.
And I'm calling out
Are you hearing me?
I don't know where I belong.
Now it's so clear
Why do I wish you here,
When I'm already gone?

Ooh yeah...

Chorus

Maybe I should run away
Maybe I should disappear
Maybe I should find a place where no one knows I'm there
Anywhere but here...

[Chorus]

Where do you go when tears run dry.....
Tears run dry....
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh
----
Courtesy claymarie

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF