CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Clay Comments on New Album

Clay commented on the new album during an interview with the TV Guide Channel, corresponding with next week's TV Guide, featuring Clay on the covers.. The interview is available HERE, as are caps and the 2 TV Guide covers! He also noted: ""I hope I'm in the position someday to love somebody so much that I can write a love song."...aww... Clay!

From the CB's MarLovesClay:
"Album within the next year". Those were his words in the TV Guide interview, and he reaffirmed that they just started in the studio.

I think we all believe that he's done a lot of work on it already, in probably listening, trying them out, etc. But whether or not he's done any work on it, it seems that he is clearly sending the message that it may still be awhile. The next year....that could really mean spring 2006 then? Perhaps he is doing these two tours to hold us over?

I also thought it was interesting that he specifically said they are not looking to get this song on this radio station, this TV show, or this movie, but they want to find stuff that sounds like "me".

While I would love his album to come out sooner rather than later, I find myself really excited about the fact that he really is doing what he said he would - he is taking his time with it, and making sure it's the best for him. And that has to be a win win. Because the very best of Clay Aiken has worked pretty darn well before.

I find that I have butterflies in my stomach about it, and hopefully if it turns out the way he'd like it to (and somehow I have no doubt it will), then I wonder if they will call it by this wonderful title: Clay Aiken.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF