CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Audio from Forces of Nature Tsunami Relief Concert

Concert held yesterday in Malaysia.
AUDIO (courtesy blueMoonOnMe)

BlueMoon's Heartfelt message:
From the CB

I have read all your response to my recap post..and right no i am just so overwhelmed ..u guys made me all teary again with the kind words u have for me ...a thank you is not enough..i had no idea that the report i wrote with a pounding headache(the late hour of the time i was writing the report and the whirlwind of activites i went through earlier in the day in the process of getting the tickets at the last possible time,and the contrasting emotions of joy and happiness and the adrenaline i was still feeling at seeing and just experiencing OMC and being there at the amazing concert for the greatest cause and reason was taking its toll on my tired mind and body) would bring such a deep impact to all you amazing human beings ....i've never thought i'd be making you guys feel the way you felt because of reading my report..i feel so honoured,so blessed,and deeply humbled by what has happened for me..

i'm just a 22 yrs old female undergraduate in a college here in Kuala Lumpur,the capital of Malaysia ,with a loving family of 6 members living in another state here in Malaysia,where i come from,and they live in a small little town,with a very small population.i have a different colour for my being,a different religion for my beliefs,a different language for my living communication..and yet here i am,reading about how i've made an impact to people across the world from me,and all over the world,people i know vary in ages,races,colours,beliefs and more,and whom i know i might never get a chance to meet in my lifetime.and what has made me able to connect and touched their lives so? what is it that we share in common that made everything that has happened for me possible??our love for CLAY AIKEN. (erm..and the Internet,of course)

I just wanna thank each and everyone of you,those who contributed for my tickets, those who were just plain helping ,those who offered me words of encouragement and support,those who read my reports and enjoyed it and gave me responses that made me feel like I’m the most blessed person in this world,those who was just willing to spend their time reading on the threads about my situation and read my report..everybody on the CLayboard for making this a possibility in the 1st place.. I could never ever repay you guys for everything you have done. and of course I have to thank the Almighty God ,for allowing this to happen, and for Clay Aiken.

The only thing I could do right now, is just to share with you guys the audio file of Clay’s speech at the concert ,the speech he made that gave me the best gift of all, Clay talking about the people who contributed for the Tsunami Victims in my Language, which would probably will never happen again.

My brother who went with me to this concert isn’t really the biggest Clay Aiken fan musically,but he always had respect for Clay for all the works he’s done with the foundation,and he knows all about Clay’s charity work ,and he has the deepest respect for Clay because of that .Unlike some guys who’d probably tease their little sis for being such a big fan of Clay,he actually encourages me and is always willing to listen to me if I ever want to gush to me about Clay and always reassures me that he knows that Clay is definitely worthy of my time, love and appreciation.He had just started his own company,and as you guys know I’m really in a bad financial situation,and so is he, as starting the company needs a lot of money and my family and I are trying his best to give him all the support he needs financially and emotionally , and he was also not able to afford spending money for the concert tickets.while he is not Clay’s biggest fan musically, he is however a big BoyzIIMen fan , has been one since his early teen years ,and because of the onderful people that is Claymates of the ClayNation, last night he was able to watch BoyzIIMen in their first ever appearance in Malaysia after so many years of their careers.my brother actually was all choked up when BoyzIIMen were performing, and was really just as overwhelmed as I was for our luck to be able to there at the concert .he wishes to thank everybody that was involved for our possibility to watch the show,and he wanted to say thanks to all Clay fans in general,for being so wonderful,amazing and unbelievable. he felt that the only way for him to repay u guys is with the audio he recorded with,as I’ve said before ,his sleazy mp3 player.he was just really glad that he actually managed to record something of Clay’s speech on it,you wouldn’t believe it. it was nice becuz we were in the arena which was in the middle so sounds reverbrating from throughtout the stadium were captured quite a lot.

partial Clay's Forces of Nature Speech


As you listen to the audio you can clearly hear my voice saying “tak boleh,tak boleh” which means “ I cant,I cant” ..that was me trying to say I cant believe this is happening ..and you can also hear murmurs of people around me talking abt Clay,and you’ll hear me trying to say yeah GoClay! and a few seconds later when I can BELIEVE it is happening,a SCREAM from an actually crying BlueMoon.and towards the end there will be shouts and screams ,and I think you can also clearly hear my brother’s scream of approval,amidst the roar of the crowd..and somehow I also found some energy to do the same,although my knees were so weak the whole time.

a pic of the crowd in the stadium i just found..this is the same crowd that ROARED for OMC!!


I will post here again the words Clay spoke in Malay and its meaning.

----------------------------------------
..part of speech...

...i just recently return from a week in Banda Aceh and i can tell you first hand that the humanitarian workers who have dedicated their time for the past few months,deserve our respect and they deserve our admiration and our appreciation..and for the lives they saved and for the
sacrifices they make ..

Marilah bersama saya(crowd starts to roar when they realized he's speaking in Bahasa Malaysia/Malaysian Language) memberikan tepukan yang gemuruh sebagai tanda penghargaan kepada mereka yang telah memberikan sumbangan (crowd roars again as a response to his invitation,and as a result of being more impressed)
Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan..(crowd starts to roar even more,it just grows pretty loud in the recorded version i cant even make out what was the next and last word Clay
said- besides, i was part numb and crying when he was actually doing the speaking so cant really remember from there)


translation:
Marilah bersama saya memberikan tepukan yang gemuruh sebagai tanda penghargaan kepada mereka
yang telah memberikan sumbangan ..(Come and join me in a big round of applause as a sign of appreciation for those who have been contributing) - means something like that

Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan(Ladies and Gentlemen) - when he said this he say it with such confidence and conviction and with just the right intonation,it sounds as if he really does speak the language!!
-----------------------------------------------------------



Sorry for talking so much and taking so much of your time ,I just really needed to get this off my chest.and again just thank you.i hope you like the audio.[/font]

and of course i also wishes to thank these wonderful people who had contact my angel Miss Trudy and contributed their money

Hardy, J
Hurley, J
Miller, J
Nowakowski, M
Stutz, C (2)
Vesecky, D

Boardnames:

allicat
Amy Brown
anncanada
bearcat4clay
catsmomsny
claireh48
Claybug
Claydorkable
clayglo
ClaysAlwaysAndForever
Claysawesome
clayshines
Claysycrazy
ClayWave
Clayworthy
clayzedover
clayzeedazee
codmag
DancesOfSpirit
FanPower
flluvsclay
FloridaSugarPie HoneyBunch
From Claygary
gerwhisp
georgiesmybaby
grammagrapes
hotclay
idolfan12
ImAllEars
imsnoqueen
Jage27
Jaiken830
Janiepain
jojoct
K4Clay2
katforclay
KissMyHeart
laughnoutloud
LeannaforClay
lindacov
LVClayCDparty
Mad4Clay
MarLovesClay
NCMama
nancee2024
nebclayfan
neelie2
nky4clay
numberoneclayfan
NY4Clay
Okie4Clay
pax et amino
Pennyb66
pinklady
plumclayzy
PreciousVic
pupchick57
Rainlover
Raleighlady
renee4clay
rosebud
SecretGarden
SFClayAreaFan
siclayfan
Starrgirl01
StripedShirts
Suzywhy
Topcat50
wandacleo
Yellowjack11
YouStopRightNow
2Smitten

okay i'm stopping right now.sorry this is so long
blueMoon

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF