CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Someone who was at McDonalds posted this on RHT

Thanks to iluvuclay from the Clayboard:

McDonald's Event From RHT: I was not there. I got this report from someone who was there that posts on RHT.Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay folks, I'm back. (Actually I went to work from the event, so I have to keep this fairly brief - I'll post more later when I get home from work),

Clay was GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was wearing blue jeans, a checked button up long sleeve shirt, under a brown v neck sweater. I think brown or black shoes. His hair looked really dark and nice reddish brown and his eyes -- they were so bright and sparkly!!!!!!!!!

He was in GREAT spirits, seemed really happy to be there and chatted with The Williams sisters, Carl Lewis and also Randy Jackson (who looked really good, btw).

Most of us could hear the proceedings, but since we weren't "invited" guests we weren't allowed inside the tent they had up in the parking lot for the event. For those of you who are also members of Our Man Clay (Winter and Jammin711's site) both Winter and Jammin were VIP guests and got to go inside. I know Jammin took great pics and she and Winter had their pics taken with Clay. I'm sure there will be pics posted on her site this afternoon.

Anyways, We got to see Clay as he mingled with the guests before going into the tent, and he waved to us (we were only a few feet away on the sidewalk), then he smiled for some of the fans who had cameras (now keep in mind there weren't all that many Clay fans - maybe a dozen of us),

After the mingling, he went into the tent and was introduced by the MC and he made a brief speech about the charity and so on. I was too busy swooning listening to his voice to catch most of what he said. After Clay the other celebs were also introduced and spoke, then when they had all gathered, they did the handprints.

After the handprints, they led the celebs into the McDonald's restaurant, presumably to take pics (I'm not really sure what they did in there, but all the cameramen followed them). They were only in there a short amount of time (maybe 15 minutes), then the celebs started coming out one by one.

Clay came out and some of the fans started to wave and say "Hi Clay" so he walked right over to us and said "Hi Guys" with a huge grin and started shaking each person's hand!!!! Bob and Linda were there and he looked at Bob and said "Hi Bob"! He asked one lady if she came far and she said "No, just from LAX". When he got to me, I froze (natch) and he took my hand and all I could do is stare into those green eyes and babble something totally incoherent. I think I said "I love you" for about the 800th time. He was wonderful.

I have some crummy pics, but I'll have to post them later when I get home. If I think of anything else, I'll update the recap later.

I.am.dead.now. *swoons*

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF