CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I Will Carry You removed from Radiomax music

Vague Statement from Director of RadioMaxMusic:

I am really tired of this debate and not going to waste the time I have on this. I will explain why he was taken off the Top 70 Poll and my reasons for dropping additional support, and I want you to thank yourselves for this decision.

1. RadioMax is NOT a CLAY AIKEN exclusive station. It is an Internet Radio Station currently ranked in the Top 50 in popularity. We have been around for over 6 years and have tremondous support across genres.

2. The constant commentary and accusations I receive in email, Toll Free voice line, and forum postings have pushed me to make a decision.

3. Last week up to Sunday afternoon, there were over 4,000 votes received on our Top 70 Chart. Over 2,300 for the number one tune and 435 for Clay Aiken.

4. This is a business not a place for artist fans to comment and manipulate our services for personal benefit.

5. We provided Clay specific programming for YOU with the hopes that you would listen. There were banners and numerous postings that it was available and or playing at specific times. There was NO interest as we received the LOWEST listen times in over a year.

6. There are 7 specific people who burden our voice lines with the same requests 3 and 4 times a day. Emails that are NOT re-written but carbon copies of the same, " I want to hear my new favorite tune The Way etc... from my new favorite artist Clay Aiken" Day after Day.

7. I have personally extended my time and programming hours for support of your artist and the only thing I have gotten out of it are bad mouthing and negative commentary.

8. With all of this and more, I see no further need to participate in the antics and bullshit that surround this artist. It is abusive and far past my expectations and support.

9. I do not want to blanket these comments to the entire supportive and caring members of the community. If not for this community, I would not have met the love of my life, BRS aka Jamie. For that alone it was worth all of the nonsense, but there comes a time to say enough is enough.

10. There are many to thank and I know that have gone out of their way to support RadioMax, MixNJude - Claytyme - Songbird, LRClay, Hisyous, Mona Lisa, Mannknows, Jenny, and countless others.

11. We will revisit this situation at our next staff meeting during the beginning of September and I will let you know what support we will or not provide.

12. A Word of Warning - If what we have gone through at RadioMax is any indication of what others have or are going through, you can forget about and type of support for Clay Aiken.

13. Lastly for those that will respond with negative comments. We are not the biggest thing on the planet, but I think we do have influence and a platform to reach more people than you. Please don't provoke me to make this a part of my next program. 30,000 people a week listen to what I have to say and I can take this up a notch if you want.

Regards - Ron

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF